The Illini Union has a variety of marketing services to offer its clients. These range from consultations and coordination to design and graphics. Every member of the team takes pride and their work and endeavors to achieve the best result possible.
what is marketing?
Marketing is an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering value to customers in conjunction with managing customer relationships in order to benefit the organization and its stakeholders.
The Illini Union Marketing Team offers professional marketing services to help its customer departments stand out to their respective audiences. The team will help anticipate needs, identify key demographics, assist with research to guide decision-making, and provide design and communication services to promote success.
A professional staff manages all services and is competitively priced to help a department's budget.
what services are offered?
- Marketing, Social Media, and Website Design Consultation
- Copywriting and Editing
- Digital, Print, and Website Graphic Design
- Assessment Design and Analysis
- Photography Coordination
what is the process?
- We meet with you to understand your needs and goals.
- We put together a proposal of our recommendations, timelines, and estimates.
- You provide the needed content and items.
- We transform your content, goals and needs into a design tailored to your audience.
- We deliver two rounds of proofs to ensure the outcome fits your vision.
- We deliver your finished product.
why enlist us?
- Work is completed by a professional staff of designers and writers.
- We guarantee your product complies with all university branding guidelines.
- We work directly with printers to produce and deliver your items as requested.
what is the cost?
Design Work | $95 per hour
Student Photography | Headshots & Events | $80 per hour
Erik Riha | Director of Marketing | Illini Union Marketing Team
email@example.com | 217.244.3415