*Keep checking back as we continue to add Illini Union events to the calendar.
MOMS ASSOCIATION ANNUAL MEETING & AWARDS PRESENTATION
The Moms Association Board of Directors will hold their annual Moms Association Meeting & Awards Presentation on Saturday, April 4, in the Illini Union in room 314A.
The 2020-2021 Board of Directors will be elected and the Moms Association will recognize several award recipients:
- The Medallion of Honor recipient for her dedication and service to the students and to the Illinois community
- The Amelia Alpiner Stern Mom of the Year recipient for her support, encouragement, and inspiration to her student
- The Humanitarian Award recipients for their innovation and dedication in community service
- The Illini Spirit Award recipient to support an event and/or program promoting growth and development of students
- The recipients of the Moms Association Scholarships
ILLINI UNION BOARD CRAFT FAIR
The Illini Union Board's Moms Day Craft Fair, an annual favorite, will be held in the Illini Union on Saturday, April 4 from 10am to 5pm. Browse the booths of dozens of craft vendors showcasing unique and diverse items for sale. Be sure to stop by the Moms Association sales table to check out items specialized for Moms.
Tickets for the annual 50/50 Scholarship Raffle will also go on sale this weekend. All proceeds of the Moms Association support University of Illinois students and parents.
Want to meet your fellow moms? Learn more about the Association? Just visit with the other moms for an hour? Volunteer at the Moms Association Craft Sales table. If you have questions or want to volunteer, click here.
MOMS WEEKEND BRUNCH
Join the Moms Association for their annual Moms Weekend Brunch. Meet your student for a bite to eat before heading home at the Illini Union I-Rooms on Sunday, April 5 from 10am - 12pm. Tickets will be available in March.